.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, June 30, 2005


Not really much to write about today other than some more beefs about my supervisor at work and how he and I disagree on a few key things like SLACKING and BREAKS and the inherent differences therein.... Oh, sorry was I ranting? I promised myself I wouldn't do that. Anyhow - not much other than that to write about today so here's a goofy photo from the beach - guess who lost her head! (although it looks like she's trying to drown it in sand - DIE head, DIE)

3 Comments:

Blogger HomeFireBlue said...

Oh! Ugh! Having traumatic flashbacks to when I was working! Make it stop!

What is up with people who sign up for overtime over a holiday then come in and stand about like cattle? Yeah, like we're gonna pay you to mope about and b*tch about how it's a holiday and you're at work. YOU SIGNED UP!

Ok, OK ... I'm fine ... sorry.

Hope the long week-end goes smoothly and you make wodges of cash.

-Blue

6/30/2005 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Cate said...

You're kids seem to have inherited a good sense of humor. That is one funny picture!

7/01/2005 01:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holiday Weekend! Don't work too hard. Rachel

7/01/2005 05:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture