.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Friday, June 24, 2005

weird randomosity

Every time I look at this picture of my feet - I think of fried chicken. White meat or dark? Extra crispy? That's SO wrong.

Also - the weather forcast? Simply MUST be wrong - I wanted to go do some fun things outside this weekend - but it looks like it will be a long time before I can. I guess I'm getting to work on that outdoor mural sooner than I planned.... (It's going to be in the lanai, where I will stay dry) I was putting that off till it was cooler.

Hopeful note - middlechild has had no outbursts - except for one, when we were at a friends house and all there was was red koolaid to drink and she had a glass. It's been long enough now that I think I have my answer for sure! No more red dye #5 for her!

Today's odd thought for the day: If a pig gets laryngitis, is it dis-gruntled?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Looks like your feet are covered with that Drake's fry-coating. I don't look at your feet though, I fixate on that thing above your feet. Looks like a long turd.

6/27/2005 08:56:00 AM  
Blogger Karry said...

Hah! Funny - never thought of that. It's actually a hunk of dried seaweed.

6/27/2005 09:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture