.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Monday, June 20, 2005

You're in good hands... until they flick you off them like a booger

Allstate is dropping our home owners policy. Right before hurricane season gets into full swing. Because? Well, certainly not because I've ever placed a claim or was late on a payment or harassed the company or didn't give them my auto insurance business or anything. Nope - none of that matters. I live in Florida. Or should I say Flori-DUH! Stupid company - like any other insurance company is going to want to insure us right before hurricane season goes into full swing. WTH am I going to do when I can't insure this house???? State Farm is no longer insuring in the area, and the company that is recommended by the insurance broker is sure to give our rates a hike - not to mention the fact that once Allstate drops my homeowners policy my auto insurance costs will skyrocket.

Why, thank you Allstate! I guess I WILL take a heaping helping of "screw you" and a side dish of "not our problem". I really needed to add this to our already shoestring-thin budget. How ever did you guess?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture