.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th of July

Hope everyoen has a good one. Me - I will be cleaning out my stash of craft supplies and tossing all my bears - evidently I don't need them anymore cause they keep falling off their shelves. So - I will be making several runs to goodwill today. Then maybe I will have the everblessed joy of being called in to work! Why yes, I want the overtime, but after 72 hours in a week with no time for anything but eat and bed, I'm just wanting one thing - on my day off to SLEEP IN. Yeah- I didn't get that either - but it's all good, cause I'm not slowly losing it. Nope. All my marbles are in this bag over here somewhere. I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture