.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Sunday, July 17, 2005


here is my new craft center. On the right - you see a freecycled kitchen cabinet. (Not yet full - oh-my-gosh) and on the left you see another freecycled item - an old dresser. For the counter is a recycled door (minus knob) and on top are more cabinets (freecycle) a black sorter thing on the left (freecycle) and you can barely see it but there is a white book case on the far left there that's about 7 feet tall and the boxes in teh lower left are yet to be placed in teh attic. (baby blankies I can't bear to part with - knitted/crocheted by relatives). The chair will soon be raised (it's too short right now) and you can't see my baskets on the top of the cabinets. I absolutely LUUUUURVE this. I spent a good part of today sorting and organizing things and pulling stuff out of the plastic wal-mart bag system I had going on there. I told DH that all I need now is a plug for the radio and hot glue gun. I've already got the garage-fridge to the right filled with diet pop and ice. When it cools down some I told DH he may not see me again because I will be crafting my heart out here. LOL!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great, have fun! Rachel

7/18/2005 01:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Honey!! Looks wonderful. you did a good job recycling stuff. It is amazing what you have used your creativity for. Can't wait for the products from your "space." Boy is it hot here... too hot... wish we had air conditioning. Sorry I missed your call. Have to take grandma to the dentist tomorrow and do the bills for grandpa. So a busy day on my day off. Love you, MOM

7/18/2005 02:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your space looks great. I hope you can find the time you need to work there. That's one of my problems. The other is finding the energy to get started. My uncle used to pray in church for God to give him the "want to" to do what he needed to do. That's what I need (along with time).

Another comment--your mom sounds so nice. Cate

7/20/2005 09:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture