.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Missing Teefers

Miss Gappy
The kids got some of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans (Think Harry Potter) and wow are they really every flavor. I had grass - which was surprisingly enough what I'd expect grass to taste like, not that I have any knowledge of the subject... Stop laughing. Anyhow, I snapped this photo right after youngest got through eating a soap flavored one and found herself with a lemondrop flavor. Isn't the gap to DIE for? None of the other kids were toothless in quite this way. I've tried many times to get a good picture of her with the gap - and finally I have one that's presentable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture