.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, July 21, 2005

My kids are so funny

At WalMart last night (we go late in the evening when most of the mobs have left) there was a really fuzzy soft blanket thing made out of monster fur. It was very cute - and DH and I were talking about it looking good in middlechild's room but the critters would tear it up. So, as we are talking, ,firstborn comes up to it and shoves his face into it. "Mmmmm... soooooft..." he says, then takes a deep breath. "Mmmmmm - SNERFFFF!" and he yanked his face off the blanket and commenced sneezing. I asked him what happened - and he told me. He had snorted the blanket fur up his nose.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Shibby~ said...

Haha! That's classic! :)

Thank you for all the kind words. I'm sure I'll have a good time. If I'm able to get on the net, I'll post, but otherwise, I'll write all about it when I return!!! :)

7/21/2005 10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture