.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Not much to write about

DH and I are sniping at eachother because I'm never home. I pretty much just want to vegetate by the time my 12 hours at work is done, and he expects me not to vegetate so we're sniping at eachother. We'll get through it....

There's Tropical Storm Dennis down in the carribean and it may come up this way in about a week or so - hopefully by then I will have my nifty overtime paycheck and can get a generator. I also want a dynamo radio and a shake-em flashlight so I don't have to worry so much about batteries.

well - it's 8am so off to the trenches I go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture