.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Tired and bruised

I have no idea how I can wake up from a full nights rest so exhausted. I also have a huge green bruise on my left arm. I don't remember banging it, but I do remember that it was sore yesterday. I must have done something to it.

Last night there were two deer in our backyard. The kids were thrilled. I wouldn't let them outside so they plastered themselves on every window facing the rear of the house and freaked out the deer so they ran away. It was a doe and her fawn. I saw what I think was the same pair Monday night on my way home from work in my neighbors yard, so I think we have some new neighbors.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roy saw a deer in our driveway, about 7-8 feet away. She is always around and sometimes have 1-2 doe with her. We went for a walk again last night with our three kids (Rosie, Trouble, and Tiger). They were pretty tired when we got home. I have been taking some pictures to send to you. Sometimes my digital messes up, but we'll see. I have gotten mysterious bruises also... just happens. Love Mom

7/13/2005 01:00:00 PM  
Blogger ~Shibby~ said...

Thanks for the advice! That's actually a really cool idea that I otherwise would've never thought of.

And you're right. Those other guys probably are going to be rich someday. And the 1st guy, he really is a sweety. I just can't see him as anything more than a friend. That's why I don't want to hurt him.

That's life, I suppose.

7/13/2005 11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture