.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Youngest and school

We have her firstgrade testing tomorrow morning at 10am. I've prepped her as much as I can and she's made great improvements, but I don't know how well she will do on this test - I'm still worried that she won't pass. She only needed 2 percentile points to pass last time (which I think is why they agreed to retest at the beginning of the year) but it's a slightly tougher test so we will see. I bought first grader school supplies for her instead of kindergarten supplies. Thinking positive here - thinking positive....

Keep us in mind tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck! I'm sure she can do it! Rachel

7/26/2005 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger ~Shibby~ said...

Oh, I hope she does okay. Please let me know how things go!

Still in Japan -- until the 1st. Having a great time, too!

7/27/2005 04:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture