.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Monday, August 15, 2005

Sickies

Everyone's starting to get sick. I am praying that it avoids me because the first 24-48 hours there's nausea, fever and stuffy nose. Then it just changes to normal cold symptoms. My kids have ROYALLY clogged sinuses (Or is the proper usage - sinii? If so - I will never think of Moses the same way again, because the visuals will just be SO wrong**) so I'm popping vitamin C and E and multi-vitamins and washing hands like a freak. I absolutely HATE being sick, and I like to save my sick days for when I'm not sick, like vacation time. It's working so far cause I'm still healthy - although a brief allergy fit this afternoon had me worried.

Also - I'm back to hiving, but on my EYELID. That looks really creepy, let me tell you. And itches like the dickens! I hate hives.

Also - SO GLAD there's no hurricanes yet.

There, I should be about done jinxing myself.

**A Biblical reference: And the LORD came down upon mount Sinai, on the top of the mount: and the LORD called Moses up to the top of the mount; and Moses went up. Exodus 19:20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture