.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Saturday, August 13, 2005

uh, oops?

Made popsicles with youngest today - but to re-use the tray she had to eat the final popsicle. So - she's eating the popsicle and we put the tray in the freezer. She looked a little worried at that point so DH and I reassured her that we would put her plastic popsicle stick in the freezer after she was done with it - the popsicles wouldn't freeze that fast. She smiled.

I left the kitchen and was sitting at the computer contemplating a new graphic for this site when I hear DH holler:

no - no - no - NO - NONONO!....... You can't put a germy popsicle stick in the freezer!
...pause...
You already did, didn't you?
...pause...
Okay we just won't tell brother and sister that there's a spit pop in there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So funny! Your life is a sit-com!
Cate

8/14/2005 02:35:00 PM  
Blogger ~Shibby~ said...

That sounds like my family -- well, my extended family anyways since I don't have any siblings. Life is so funny sometimes! :)

Thank you again for the words of enpowerment, so to speak. It gives me some hope to know that I'm just like someone who's already been through all this and has turned out fine. ;) And I'm also glad you enjoy my blog. Yours is stupendous as well!

8/16/2005 12:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture