.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Saturday, September 03, 2005

EEjit award

at 3:13am this morning I was woken up by the phone ringing. I panicked, thinking something bad happened to someone. Turns out it was the reverse 911 system machine calling me, with a recorded message: "Hello! Your local Red Cross chapter could really use your donations. Please dial your local Red Cross ..." I hung up then.

First - I'm pissed. A MACHINE???? Calling to let me listen to a non-emergency recording? And even more - I'm REALLY PISSED - they are using the reverse 911 system to call me at 3AM??? TO ASK FOR MONEY????

Of course their phone line has been busy for the last two hours and I can't call to complain.

Well, ,there's my EEjit award for today - I have bequeathed it to my local branch of the American Red Cross.

Eejits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture