.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, September 14, 2005


Here's the kids at the pool a couple nights ago. They wanted one more swim before it got dark.

Here's middlechild diving in.

Firstborn diving in. I missed Youngest jumping in because she just couldn't wait for my camera to be ready. Too excited.

He may hate me for this later but I just love this picture of Firstborn. LOL!

Here's youngest with her boogie board/paddle board. I'm lovin the goggles.

DOn't know if this will work but I'm trying to upload a movie of the kids having a swimming race. If it works you guys will see the whole 30 second clip. If it doesn't - you will only see one frame.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/14/2005 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Karry said...

Mom, sorry - I had to pull the comment. I don't want the kids real names posted on the site.

Glad you liked the pool and her haircut! The haircut was an accident actually - she wiggled and I lopped off too much so I had to make it even all around. LOL! Didn't come out too badly for all the "AAAACK" noises I made while cutting it. LOL!

9/14/2005 06:58:00 PM  
Blogger ~Shibby~ said...

I wish I had time to go swimming! I've been so bogged down by school lately, I barely have time to breathe. haha

By the way, you're last comment on my blog definitely made me smile! Thank you!

9/14/2005 08:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture