.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

not feeling too cheerful today

I'm tired - can't sleep for more than 4-5 hours at a time - and I'm a 10 hour per night gal. A good portion of those 4-5 hours of sleep I've been getting are spent tossing and turning. I think I'm just stressed. Don't know what over, but I think it's just stress again. I noticed this morning that the tell-tale hair loss has started so I am pretty sure it's just stress and that I just need to de-stress myself a bit and all will be well.

In the meantime I just wish I could crawl out of my skin and relax..... I'm so tired!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

Karry, Your body is telling you something. Can you take a day off to relax? Cate

9/21/2005 07:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture