.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

This place will ruin me

Or at the very least it will ruin my hard drive. I've been loading up on graphics from this place - literally just SUCKING them down. I was going dry on my digital scrapbook layouts oh - I dunno maybe a year ago now. These graphics and layouts have infused me with so many new ideas that I can't wait to get started again! Go check them out and download and download and download - but don't say I didn't warn you!

P.S. Staples brand ink cartridges really SUCK. I now have two useless black ink cartridges that are completely full but neither will work in my printer. Just suck it up and spend the extra $5 per cartridge. It will be well worth it in the long run for the amount of headaches and wasted paper later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture