.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

update

hmmm, well I'm still tired, still stressed apparently, but I did sleep better last night. Terrible terrible dreams all night long, but hey - at this point sleep is sleep. HA!

Spent much of the day so far off the phones at work - still working, but not on the phones. YAY I needed that break. It helped so much. Back on the phones after my lunch break, but meh - I had a morning away so I'm all good.

Oh - before I forget, did you hear about the murder? They found a woman in her bathtub which was filled with milk. She had a banana in her hand.

They think it was the work of a cereal killer.
Ba-dum BUM!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Joke... I'm sorry that you are still tired and having terrible dreams. I hate it when I have bad dreams and they seem so real to me. You probably still have not had a restful nights sleep when you are dreaming as such. Thought I would tell you that Roy and I are going to Maine this coming weekend. We are leaving on Saturday and coming back on Monday. Two nights. We are meeting Aunt Joyce & Uncle Blair, Aunt Carol & Uncle Jimmy, and friends of (J&B) Judy & Jim. They are staying in a motel on the bay but it cost too much so Roy and I are staying at a cheaper one next to the ocean. Karl and Keith will be home watching over Grandma & Grandpa, Rosie, Tiger, and Trouble. When I get the phone # I will email it to you, but you can always call my cell. I will have it with me. Been tempted to buy tickets to fly to Forida to see you all. Maybe I will if I get any extra money. I miss you all. Love MOM

9/21/2005 05:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture