.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Sunday, October 30, 2005


Doesn't this just want to make you cuddle her up and wuv her forever?

Always the grumpiest looks out of this one - but he's really just a lovey

Today we spent the day at an air show. It was really quite fun - although I doubt I will ever go to one again. :) For the money, it wasn't worth it. I did get to see the rocket truck though. That was COOOOOL - it shot flames about 15 feet out of it's rear end, and then it roared by - Whooooosh. (I'm making hand motions and sound effects, you just can't tell. Imagine them my pretties, imagine them!) It was so cool. I want a truck like that. LOL!

Don't know who these people were, but neither are looking straight at the camera so I feel okay about posting this image. Dude - CHECK OUT THE STROLLER. What is that - a power wheels stroller? Yikes!

Another interesting sight - this is a van as seen out the front windshield at the stoplight - with a REAL window airconditioner hanging off it's rear end. I ask you - how far south am I? Apparently this far. (I love Florida! You see a little bit of everything here)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The little girl looks like she will be the smallest. I can't believe that she does not have her eyes open yet. Might be a problem there. The little guy looks like a mime with half his face painted white... too cute. Have a good day. Love MOM

10/31/2005 07:01:00 AM  
Blogger Karry said...

Oh no - her eyes are open, she can see fine - she was just yawning there.

10/31/2005 11:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture