.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Friday, October 14, 2005

New titlebar

The kinks in the transparency aren't quite worked out yet (If you look closely you will see white areas) - and it's eventually going to drip. I'm debating somethign else - like if I really want to get clever - maybe a knife drawing the words or something. Maybe even a little ghostie flying around or something. Bua-ha-ha!

Man, for the first time I am nearly prepared for all this holiday business. I'm a little behind on changing my wreath on the front door (It's still red/white/blue) but the kids have their costumes, I have mine, I'm prepared for birthdays and all that is left for christmas is to mail cards (with newsletters that I should write) finish one last set of ornaments, and buy for the kids. Um, and that "annual" cd thing that I sort of freaked out on and blew off last year. (Sorry guys! It was mental melt down last year) hmmmmm. I was going to say that starting in January really paid off, but with all that I want to cram on the CD I really have a TON of work left to do and there's only 2 months left to do it in.

Nope - not going to panic - just going to hustle ma buns is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

I remember your posts last year. You were in frenzy mode. I can't believe you've got it all done except cards! Amazing!

10/18/2005 08:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture