.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Friday, October 28, 2005

not too much happening....

1 - I'm 31 now. Thank you for your wishes! I spent the entire day working, then at the doctors, then at the hospital, then working again. Bleaaaagh.

2 - Telling the doctor between sneezes that suddenly your eyes and face itch after they give you an injection is liable to freak him/her out.

3 - Apparently I'm allergic to the iodine injection that they sometimes use for CAT scans. Fun fun!

4 - I'm not allowed to be injected with "iodinated contrast solution" anymore. Not sure how that's going to affect my quality of life here, but I suspect the impact will be minimal.

5 - We still don't know what's wrong with me. YAY! I love mysteries, I just don't know yet how I feel about BEING one.

6 - I don't like 31 yet, too much is starting to wear out and it's showing. Can I go back to 25?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember No news is good news... but still a mystery. I hope you are feeling better. I wish I was 31 again... just wait until you are 53 and no little ones around to make you laugh. Actually I had your baby brother when I was 31... boy was that a long time ago. Love you lots! MOM

10/29/2005 07:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture