.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

nothing good to post today

Still not feeling well - I've got a call in to the doctor.... I'm still in denial - I think it's a different problem than I blogged yesterday but it's dern persistent - about a week persistent - I haven't blogged it yet, and I refuse to blog it - REFUSE to, because it will go away because it's not what I suspect it is and because I AM NOT GOING TO BE A HYPOCHONDRIAC WITH THIS. So, I'm really just hoping it will just go away, (go away go away go away) but I'm starting to get worried that it wont. It's apparently getting worse. Oh Calloo Callay, what a wonderful day! (Props to you if you can identify the reference for that)

I also think these headache meds give vivid dreams. I dreamt that I found a person known to me but unidentified here (suffice to say it wasn't DH) drying his hair in the heat of our oven. He had crawled all the way inside while it was on, shut the oven door and then got naked. I had opened the oven door and found him like that. He just got out of the oven, said "Oh, I guess my hair is dry now" and got dressed. Ummm yeah, I'm not even going to try to explain that one. Not sure if I even want it interpreted.

Amuse me - have you guys had any strange unexplained odd dreams?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hummmm.... migraines? Aunt Clair has trouble with headaches and so doesn't grandma. Because I work for a Neurologist I see a lot of people come in with migraines. So you are not alone... They do have lots of meds. Maybe you can find another that works better. Happy early birthday! Hope the headache goes away so you can enjoy your day. Card will be late... hope to get a package together to send. Love you, MOM

10/26/2005 08:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day! Aren't we old?? How depressing! :)

Love, Becki

10/27/2005 11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture