.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, October 13, 2005


This is the black and white female. (Sorry these images are grainy - the batteries on my camera were dying and Dixie was yelping - I was holding the babies too long. She wasn't snapping at me - but very upset all the same)

This is the tan and white male. His fur will later on turn greyish. He's got a funny mask on his face - makes him look bruised. Very cute. We are purposely not naming these pups because I will not (softhearted that I am) and can not keep them. I can't. I won't. I shouldn't. I really want to, but I don't dare.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still love the black and white female. She looks like she is going to be tiny. Wish I could come down there and get her. The brown and white looks like he is bigger, he is going to be cute also. Hummmm is there a way to send her that is not terribly expensive? I wonder. Good luck at the doctors today. I will be praying for you. Love MOM

10/13/2005 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger ~Shibby~ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/13/2005 05:05:00 PM  
Blogger ~Shibby~ said...

Awe -- they're adorable!!! I've always wanted a puppy. I haven't had a dog since I was about 7. I really miss her. (*sigh -- memories*)

Also -- about that monologue. I didn't write it, just so you know. It was given to me by my drama teacher. You know how I write; I could've done it WAY better. Haha. But still, I liked it.

And I agree, blogs are sort of like our own personal monologues. Good eye, K.

Also -- I hope everything is going well with the doctors. I'll keep you in my thoughts (in fact, when I first got on the computer today, I thought to myself "I haven't heard from Karry in a while..."). You should feel special! :)

10/13/2005 05:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture