.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Tonight's thoughts

People continue to astound me. Are people natural born hypocrites? Do most of them think they are getting away with something? Do they really think that everyone else is that stupid? I suppose it's one of the main reasons I can't stand large social clubs/groups/churches.

Why say one thing and then go around and do exactly the opposite?

Example 1: Person A professes to be christian and uses this statement as leverage in conversations. Yet, Person A maintains blogs and websites regularly with decidedly non-christian themes and language.

Example 2: Person A borrows Object B. Object B is stolen from Person A. Replacement cost is $$$. Now, one might think that because Person A borrowed Object B and while it was in their care something happened to it, that Person A should be held accountable. Right? Well, according to Person A, they are not responsible. Why? Object B was rented from a business. Person A states that if they had borrowed it from a person, they would replace it. Now, why would they not replace it for the business? This screams hypocrite to me.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would help if you pointed what blogs those were.

10/03/2005 08:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that!!
Glad you can see through these false people. Love MOM

10/03/2005 01:04:00 PM  
Blogger Karry said...

I'm not going to point out which blogs they were for a couple reasons:

1) I don't point fingers
2) The bible says to remove the plank in your own eye before you start helping others with their dust specks. I'm pretty sure I have a couple planks in my eyes.
3) The links are inappropriate for my audience. (My teen nieces and nephews read this blog)

10/03/2005 01:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then maybe for that same reason you should back from away from making such posts since you obviously dont have all the facts.

10/03/2005 03:17:00 PM  
Blogger Karry said...

Dear Anonymous,
1) Whose blog are you reading?
2) who writes this blog?
3) Again, whose blog are you reading?

Thank you, come again!
Karry

10/03/2005 05:37:00 PM  
Blogger Karry said...

Blue,
I admit it, ya got me on that one! I thought it was really a troll! C'mon - you set me up there. You knew I wanted a troll when you got one and you've just trolled my blog. LOL!

10/03/2005 07:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh sister, you flatter yourself too much

10/03/2005 07:34:00 PM  
Blogger Karry said...

OH! The troll is real! (GLEE!)

10/03/2005 09:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture