.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Firstborn's Birthday Gifts

I just got handed a note from firstborn detailing what he wants for his birthday.

+++ Giuld wars
++ General
+ 25-100 Gift card at walmart (try for 50-75)

To: Mom
From: Firstborn


He even had a key on the page - mostly to indicate level of desirability/suckitude. He had levels marked for suckiness too. The $100 WalMart gift card? One level above a "-" sign. IE: one step above "you suck Mom". Big eyes on my boy - that's for sure. I warned him that he was from planet Earth and birthdays are generally only about $30 here. I also cautioned him that the actual amount would vary, depending on a variety of things - like payday, bills, groceries, gas money, and amount of sucking up he can do in 10 days. I then indicated that the lawn needed mowing, gutters needed cleaning and the garden needed weeds pulled.

He thought I was kidding.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/18/2005 02:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/18/2005 02:12:00 PM  
Blogger Karry said...

Hi Kristy! Glad to see you here! I don't use anyone's names but my own on this blog so don't post anybody's names please. I will send you a mail and I will tell eveyone you said hello! (I'm alsoremoving your email address so that you don't get spammed. LOL!)

Love,
Aunt Karry

11/19/2005 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture