.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Friday, November 18, 2005

To whom it concerns

I know my carpet is crappy. I know it needs to be replaced. However - I live here, you don't. Please don't bring my carpet up in every single conversation that I have with you. It not only angers me that you are dwelling on such a trivial item, but also hurts my feelings that you think my carpet sucks THAT BAD. It's this - or cement. If you want my carpet replaced that badly, then you will need to replace it yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

Way to vent, Karry! Whoever it was. . . Bad Person! Karry is so much more than her carpet.

11/18/2005 08:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture