.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Friday, December 09, 2005

Feeling like a dogs petard

... If a petard is a real thing.

Been HUGE amounts of stress over here for things I won't blog about here. It involves my kids and the school and things blowing out of proportion and possibly some liars.

Also - for the past week I am not liking work all that much. I can't catch up and the work just keeps piling up. Also - some co-workers? They are irritating the snot outta me lately. I'll get over it.

Please don't comment here - go visit Blue and offer her some support. She needs it more than I do. She's had a rotten time of it lately - her dad is in the hospital in critical condition due to a 16yr old driver. He has lost his wife in teh same accident. She's having a hard time.

3 Comments:

Blogger kstorm said...

Hi Karry- Thanks very much for the note on my blog. Since you mentioned The Big Gig (which was a blast!) you spurred me into posting the pictures from it. (I am a huge procrastinator)

Go to the flickr link below and it is at the last picture - you can click back and there are about 11 Big Gig pictures.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49503019049@N01/71630450/in/set-1255968/

Also we had our first "real" snow fall this morning and the schools are all out.

12/09/2005 09:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Little Bro (Karl) said...

i figured i would interject a note here... I, yes, me in reality, not a dream, was at "the big gig"... that's the weekend that mom freaked out and called the state police and i was really ticked off when they paged me over the PA saying the state police were there looking for me...

anyways, i was there man...

12/15/2005 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger Karry said...

Haha - yes I know you were there - that's why I was looking it up. :)

Welcome to the blog Lil' bro!

12/15/2005 10:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture