.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Finally! Photos!


This is Samantha right before she went to her new home. They love her there. It's a good home for her.

We bought a new brand of hot dog - DH tried to microwave it for his usual 5 minutes. This is the exploded result. Very funny at the time. Now it just looks gross. Yes - he did eat it. He likes 'em crispy

My first pecan pie ever. I didn't know to serve it cold so it was not - um - firm but DH said it was still good. Apparently I need to make these for every holiday. I hate Pecan pie. But if Dh won't complain about how terrible it is I suppose I will do it again and again for him

Shreck lightswitch plate I made for a friend. He does have a mouth - I just didn't use a deeper shade to emphasize it. I also had to chop off a GREAT nose I put on him so that the light switch will actually work. :)

Here are this year's ornaments (sorry for the spoiler Mom) - recycled lightbulbs. I think they came out fairly well even if it wasn't exactly what I had in mind. I'll post shots of the frosted ornaments I am doing for the ornament party soon

Here's the necklace I made for the company Christmas Party. Took about an hour and a half. All the parts were purchased at Firemountain.

**Edited 3:15pm 12-15-05 to add a title and a link**

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Samantha is just the kind of puppy I want. But I think that I will get one from Rescue if I do. Anyway... GOOD JOB on the crafts. Of course you always do a nice job. Talk to you later. Love MOM

12/15/2005 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Cate said...

The expression on Samantha's face is adorable.
And I love the necklace!

12/17/2005 09:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture