.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm proud of myself this season!

All gifts for the New Englanders and the Mid-Michiganers have been boxed and mailed today! Props to DH who actually took them to the post office. They should arrive on Monday. I know - a day late for Christmas - but hey! They are being shipped this year!

Christmas cards aren't done - but HEY! I have stamps for them! Again, MANY PROPS to DH who bought the stamps at the machine in Wal-Mart two weeks ago in the middle of the night when I remembered I needed them.

Boxes for everyone else will be mailed when I have them packed. They are in an almost-packed state. I'm going to finish them tonight. Will mail tomorrow.

also AAAGH AAAGH! THERE'S ONLY 4 MORE DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I have to wrap and bake and put together a DVD which - I think is going to blow by the wayside again. I still need Christmas photos! I still have some things to get for DH! I don't have the faintest idea what to get for him! He was supposed to get me a list! I don't have a list! AAAGH AAAGH! (deep breath) Okay - I'm fine now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture