.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

MRI Results

Apparently they found a brain. And apparently it's a good brain and is fuctioning fine. However they tell me that I am in the violent throes of a really bad sinus infection. I think they are nuts. I have headaches - and I can breathe fine. They want me to take an anti-biotic for 10 days and then revisit the doctor. So I will do this thing that they have demanded of me but I think they are nuts. I have no pressure, I can hear fine, I have no sinus pain, my nose is not stuffy, I don't even breathe open-mouthed. Crazy doctors.

However - if it will cure my headaches, I'll do about anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture