.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Best voicemail evaaaa!

To the machine:

"Hi! This is Todd with (company name). You can reach me at 555-555-1234. I'm having problems with..."

to someone else
"...what? Yeah Mike, I can't do (blah blah) in the program anymore - just a minute I'm leaving a message... huh? Really? Wow, maybe I don't need tech support after all. Maybe I'm a retard."

CLICK

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Shibby~ said...

Whoa! You changed you're set up! Sorry I haven't visited for a while. I haven't even had much time to write on my own blog, if you hadn't noticed by the spaced out dates.

Robin Williams movies
1. Awakenings
2. Dead Poets Society
3. What Dreams May Come
4. Hook
5. Jakob the Liar

1/12/2006 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture