.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I have good kids

I have middlechild and youngest with me today at work - they are having a good time coloring and doing makeup and reading and playing ponies and playing school and (listen - you can hear the angels singing) NOT fighting, crying or screaming!

They are being so good today that I sometimes have to get up and check on them to be sure they are still in the building. Also - they are being so good, I let them have markers unsupervised. NON WASHABLE ones.

My heart is all a flutter with all this child goodness today. I think I'll keep them after all. Hahaha!

P.S. Zyrtec cured my headaches. Who'd a thunk it? Now I can move on to resolution #2 - lose weight so the arthritis thing and the random pain thing don't get worse faster than they should. This should be fun. HA!

2 Comments:

Blogger john said...

i'm so happy to hear that the headaches are cured! :)

and good on ya with the good kids. they do surprise sometimes, don't they?

1/15/2006 06:44:00 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Didn't want you to think I wasn't dropping by anymore. I read every post - and enjoy them all. I just hadn't been commenting lately. Love the story of the guy calling for tech support!

1/15/2006 07:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture