.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Saturday, January 07, 2006


The neighbors emptied their closets and Firstborn got a nice biker jacket and a set of golf clubs. Middlechild got a ventriloquist dummy and a suitcase to keep him in as well as some golf clubs and youngest got a couple clubs herself - only 4 of them. She whacked me in the head with them - they work well. it's going to be my number one weapon choice if I think there's an intruder in the house - because she barely bumped my head and it's still sore over an hour and a half later. PS look at how big this kid is! he's almost as tall as I am. His feet are already bigger than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture