.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Friday, January 20, 2006

A story from Youngest

Youngest approached me tonight and started telling me a story with such an expression on her face I simply had to write it down exactly the way she told it to me. I think I got it - pronunciations, diction and all. I even had her make the face again for a picture. (She's posing here - but this is the face she used when she told me the story) The only thing you will be missing is her nods of truthiness and many blinks and enlarging of the eyes as if to emphasize she's REALLY not making this up.

I saw alien paseship when us at old house when us going to da car. Den I saw da alien paseship it was black green golden an had no windows ya know. In the south in da new house on one of the weekends probably a sunday and I hear da alien noise I don't know what it sound like and I saw some green and probably it put my paper dollar in da printer machine and it stole it from miss teachers class and I got anodder one and my dad axsadentsly print it with woods on it I mean words on it and him got to frow it away. Then at the old house when I see da space ship I run to da car and this house us living in I saw the color green coming out here to the puter room. That it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

That is so cute!

Also, I've done it again.
Like an idiot I logged in on my family's blog using my non-family site. So, I have my fingers no one saw it and clicked on it, and I changed my site address just in case. So now it's
www.cateimagines2.com
I wouldn't want my blog friends to try to click on my former link and wonder what happened. This is the second time I've done that in two years! Hopefully it's the last but you never know.

1/21/2006 07:01:00 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

I'm on a roll. That was the wrong address. It's

http://cateimagines2.blogspot.com/

1/21/2006 07:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture