.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

God drives a Chevrolet

Really. I saw him in my rear view mirror on the way home from work. It was either God or his twin. He had long white hair, a full Moses style beard, a long-suffering patient expression and he was the one driving. Jesus rode shotgun (long dark hair, beard, peaceful expression, hint of a smile, white t-shirt) and was in the passenger seat and some person I couldn't see was in the backseat waving his arms and smoking a cigarette. I can only assume that was the Holy Spirit. Both God and Jesus were bopping their heads ever so slightly to some music on the radio - kind of like how Stevie Wonder sways while he plays his music only this was less dramatic. As the light turned red I took careful note of the car they were in. It was a Chevrolet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

I always wondered what he looked like. Thanks for filling me in. I'm sure there'll be enough surprises without that one.

2/22/2006 07:32:00 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Oops! That should have been an upper case "h" on He.

2/22/2006 07:33:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I would just love to know what they were listening to.
My guess is some Skynard.

2/22/2006 09:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture