.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Saturday, February 04, 2006

I love my job

Did I ever tell you that I love my job? Well, if I didn't, I should warn you that I totally love my job. Mini-interviews for the possible promotion did not take place yesterday contrary to what we were told, but I was okay with that. Really! You see, yesterday, I had the surprise opportunity to look good in front of some very nice but VERY important people in our division, and I totally DID GREAT! I was asked to help present the software we produce to a potential new client, and demonstrate different features. I tried and tried to be humble and show humility and not crow about this and I wasn't even going to blog it but I'm still smiling and happy so I'm blogging it anyways because dude, I ROCKED OUT! I knew my stuff! I impressed my boss's boss's boss. YAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

There is no better feeling shining. You glow, girl!

2/05/2006 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

oops, that's supposed to say, "There's no better feeling THAN shining." My bad.

2/06/2006 12:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture