.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Monday, February 27, 2006

I must be losing weight

because I AM HUNGRY. Ugh - I haven't been this hungry since I was pregnant and I HATE IT. A single slice of whole wheat breat and a single slicec of turkey lunchmeat is 100 calories. Hello breakfast. Yum. (Yes that's sarcasm folks - I'm sick and tired of half-sandwiches and jello and 3 chip serving of potato chips. Carrots are SO not cutting it anymore.)

Did you know that yellow mustard has zero calories per serving? I'm tempted to warm it up and suck on it like a bottle all day long I am so hungry. I'm kidding! Or not. I don't know yet. But zero calories - my half sandwich is sure going to pack some flavor tomorrow morning....

PS I'm not starving myself - I have 100 calories for breakfast, 500 for lunch and 1000 for dinner. I reserve 200 discretionary calories twice a week for CHOCOLATE. Without that I'd go insane.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you. I am doing terribly. I have gained 5 pounds dieting... now how does that happen? I am home today with a leg infection. I went to urgent care yesterday and got some antibiotic but it does not seem to be working. Because it is spreading again. So I have a doctor's appt at 2:45 today with a substitute doctor... I am not too happy about that. I will let you know what happens. May end up in the hospital. (worse case... do I sound like my daughter? Wonder where she gets it from?) LOL Love MOM

2/27/2006 10:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture