.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Meh.....

I'm not feeling so good lately. Some kind of bug has got me down. I'm not all stoppered up like before but I feel it in my chest and coughing hurts. Also almost any food that goes in I have to fight to keep in. I'm so hungry - but I toss everythign I eat. Bleagh.... As long as I don't eat or breathe I feel great. :) Ha - I just re-read that. It's like saying - "Other than being dead, life is great!" So - I'm sorry for not posting much - I will try to improve - I promise. I also just am starting to get the full use of my shoulder again. I did something to it again - while sleeping!!! - and it has made typing really really painful. It no longer burns so I think whatever I did to it is healing. I suspect I dislocated it this time because the pain was excruciating until I used my other arm to pull the bad one over my head - it popped and suddenly it felt better. I'm probably the only person in the owrld who can dislocate their shoulder while sleeping. Yay! Go me!

Firstborn woke me up this morning at about 7am - apparently he's just gotten the loverly cold everyone else is battling. Don't feel too bad for him though - I knew it was coming, he knew it was coming, the question was only When. I hope it's the same thing we have all just gotten mostly over. If it isn't - with everyone's weakened immune systems, we will be in for snot wars round 2. Pardon me while I hold my breath and try not to get sick......

No news on the promotion at work. I suppose that's good news. The waiting is killing me though.

I've been making miniature food with my sculpey clay. It looks really cute. I'm going to post a photo when I find my camera again. It has disappeared into the bowels of my paper ridden desk and I'm gettign worried I won't see it again.

I'm drooling over these right now. They are so pretty! I just don't know if I want to ebay glass insulators... I mean - it's basically a hunk of glass. Old, dirty glass. What on earth will I do with it? But so pretty!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I almost died when I read today's title of today's post. I was going to post with the same title!
I'm not kidding!
Meh is pretty much the only response I get from our cat when I try talking to him. Meh is his answer to everything. Meh? I want to know who is this Meh he speaks of.

2/13/2006 08:56:00 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Sounds rough. Hope you all feel better soon.

I saw a woman on Carol Duval making polymer clay vegetables today. I couldn't believe they looked so good. Please take a picture and show us when you get yours done!

2/13/2006 10:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture