.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Note from youngest

I've always suspected there was something special about Youngest. Something a little bit different. Last night she gave me a card that she made. It's oddly shaped, with two "legs" like a pair of jeans and the folded part would be at the waist. Then she turned it sideways and wrote:

To.Mom
I (heart shape) yow momoy

which was always very cute - I love attempted spellings and unintentional typos. The best and most unique thing about this card was the reverse. She wrote

tsegnuoY.MOF

which - if you reverse it - says "fom.Youngest". And that's not even half of it - the BESTEST part of this was that she wrote it so that it was LEGIBLE IN A MIRROR. All the letters written in reverse and drawn backwards. This card took her like 5 minutes to make! I watched her do it!

My children stun me again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

That's a keeper for the scrapbook. She'll love looking back (or backwards) at it someday!

2/23/2006 05:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture