.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Why why why???

Why on earth are people surprised when this happens? (Spotted at an online animal care forum)

Person 1: Here's a picture of my pug dog! Isn't she adorable?
Person 2: Like, wow! That looks EXACTLY LIKE my own pug dog! Here's a scanned picture of Wrinkles!
Person 1: Wow! Your pug dog DOES look just like mine! That's amazing!

Um, hello? They are all pugs? (Although a good friend of mine breeds them and another good friend of mine owns one and I think they are the most loving dogs, but can I just say - DAYUM that's an ugly dog.) One mushed face looks just like any other mushed face. Their coloring is the same - EVERY TIME! That's the concept of a breed! Uh, HELLO!

And yet, this surprises some people.

1 Comments:

Blogger HomeFireBlue said...

ROTFL! I think the very same thing! And my Evil Genius Husband just loooooves those 'squish-faced' dogs (had Bostons as a child ... talk about lookalikes, sheesh!)

I told him we could get an English Bulldog when we had a spot open (I dislike small dogs). I'm happy, he's happy ... Huzzah!

-Blue

3/01/2006 09:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture