.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Fun engrish maker

See that header at the top of all my pages? You know - the one about life and the destination and all that. Well - I engrished it and this is what I came up with:


As for life, to destination those which happen thing there which is obtained are you of method concerning life, it is not.

Here's another good one:


How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
becomes


As for the woodchuck which when the woodchuck can install the wood with the
chuck, is possible to install which rank wood with the chuck?
To Engrish something for yourself, just do the following:
1) Go to Babelfish
2) Type in a phrase
3) Translate to Japanese
4) Copy the translation and re-translate back to english. VOILA!

**EDIT** Chinese is WAY funnier if you can get it to work:
How many wood earth mouse can pat if the earth mouse can pat woodenly?

**2nd EDIT** I'm having WAY too much fun with this.
German:
How much could wood clamp a forest marble animal, if a forest marble animal
could clamp wood?

French:
How much wood a marmot of America could it throw if a marmot of America could throw wood?

Italian:
How much wood in the mandrel could a North American beaver block if a North
American beaver could block the wood in the mandrel?





2 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

Sounds just like the instructions I got to put my desk together!

P.S. I think you should join Nudge-Nudge and post those veggies you made out of sculpy! I'm nudging you!

3/11/2006 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger ~Shibby~ said...

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. All my friends have been so supportive and have been making me feel better about the situation. I'm almost to the point where I think I'll be okay if I'm not accepted. Plus, BG is a MAJOR music school, very competative. So...my self-esteem has been a bit uplifted. Thanks again!

3/12/2006 05:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture