.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm feeling guilty...

...because nobody should love going to work so much.

I'm having such a great time I can't believe they are paying me to do this. I mean, really. This can barely be called work - I'm designing an internal website. I am writing technical documentation. I am teaching classes. I LOVE MY JOB!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I feel so bad about it too... I'm supposed to be all grumbly about something, but there's nothing I don't like about this job yet.

I am working overtime and not even noticing. That's scary.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's suppose to be like that! Although I wouldn't know (I hate my job!!) I love the pay and the flexability but the work is sooo boring. It's great that you have a job that you love!! Congrats again! Rachel

3/09/2006 09:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture