.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Lots of mess

I have to have a tooth extracted today - it's killing me - I found a dentist that can do it adn if they have a cancellation they will get me in today - they also take my insurance and I pray that someone cancells because I will SO be there. INSTANTLY. I have a shattered molar and a hole going into my gum. Can you say OW?

I also have to find out if a Quit claim will convey the past due taxes to the new owner. She is willing to pay them and I shouldn't have to pay them but right now they are legally my responsibility. Florida lawyers don't know and can't help me - they said I should contact someone in Michigan. So.....

I'm off to work - I might not be there very long due to the pain.... but I have to get to my Michigan phone book that I saed at work many years ago.... I also have to teach a class to day that I think I am just going to reschedule for next week.

On the good side - with the tooth shattering and all this pain, I've practically forgotten about my shoulder so much that when it twinges or I try to move it in what is now an impossible way, (like over my head) I am caught by surprise.

well they say things happen in threes - this tooth is the third so now I can be done, right? I sure hope so..... Ow, Ow, ow ow ow ow

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Let me know if you want me to send you a new phonebook!

3/29/2006 09:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture