.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Monday, March 06, 2006


This is part of what I love about Florida so much. These deer weren't afraid of us at all - just minded their own business eating fresh green shoots. And look at that moss! I LOVE IT!

Here's another reason to love Florida - I can't wait until I can get my hands on a canoe. The big thing down here is a Kayak but I am not so sure I could manage one of those - you need to kneel in them - OW!

Another reason to Love Florida - early spring! I wish I knew what kind of plant this is - it never fails to bloom unlike my jonquils that just sprout leaves and then wilt.

And would you look at these flowers? Gorgeous. It's like a mound of snow back in the corner of the yard where they are blooming.

We opened the pool and the kids went swimming. It looks a little cold. (62 degrees!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi... the Fruit looks good enough to eat! I really like the deer picture. We have deer too but we also have Coy-dogs (like wolfs) and there is a deer up at Uncle Donalds home who is limping because a Coy-dog took a chunk out of her hind quarters. I guess she will survive... we hope. We see them on the hills from our living room. I am so ready for spring! The temps here are around 35 degrees... still too cold. But the daffoldils are popping their green leaves above the serface. So there is hope! Roy accidently turned off the furnace and it was 56 degrees in the house this AM. Too cold for me! Love the pictures of the kids and that water does look VERY cold! (smile) Love MOM

3/06/2006 11:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops! I meant surface... not serface. Like that typo? MOM

3/06/2006 11:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture