.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Elingsh Rscheearch>

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer> in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is> taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a> toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae> we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... that is so coooooool!!! I read it with no problem. Actually it is probably because that is the way I spell lately...lol! Sorry I missed your call. I will try to call you sometime tonight -- as soon as I find my calling card. (Glad 2nd born loved the gift.) Love you, MOM

5/05/2006 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger Cate said...

I, too, had no problem. I couldn't believe it! Amazing!

5/09/2006 08:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture