.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Over the hill or down the hill?

We have a winner in the pretty contest! Cate, you are gorgeous my dah-link! You wook Mah-velous! Absolutely fabulous! You should all be like Cate. Cate is pretty not because she was right - because she wasn't. Cate is gorgeous because she was the only guesser! You all who read and didn't post are slackers I say! Slackety slackering slackers! But y'all are kinda pretty cause you read this.... but not as Gorgeous as Cate!

My theme was "burning" but I would have accepted "white things" as well. :)

Tonight I have no game for you - I have a real topic! Yay me! Or should I say - Yay firstborn! I owe him the credit for this quote. My kids are definitely developing some wit. *SOB* *sniff* I am so proud.

So - anyways, I was talking to the kids about how in about 5 years we will have to do something for DH because he will then be "over the hill". First born looks at me, smirks and says "Can I push him DOWN one?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture