.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Say what you mean

Okay a tiny grumble from me today - it's just a beef of mine that people never seem to say what they mean. For example - some one offers you something, and you decline. The offerer walks away. DONT get insulted that it wasn't re-offered in the form of "are you sure?". Really now. You said no thank you. I assume you meant it. Also - if you say that job X needs to be done, but not to worry about A, B, and C - then don't come back after job X was done and tell me "what about A, B, and C?"

COME ON people! Say what they heck you want from me. If you want job X done, AND you want A, b, and C to play a part in job X, then DO NOT tell me to disregard them!!!

AAAGH!

Okay enough venting.

In other news, the puppies are getting SO BIG. They are only three weeks old and already half the size of Dixie. I took some pictures but can't find my camera cable so I'll post them later. I think Dixie is nursing some full sized pups and not miniatures like her last litter.

My cousin is getting married in June - DH and I are toying with the idea of going up there for the wedding but what with the price of gas and the cost of boarding so many critters for a week I don't think we will be able to do it. I wish we could.

Mom told me in a conversation a few days ago that she has to have a growth removed from her lip because it has tested to be a form of skin cancer. It's the slow growing kind however and it should be fine once removed.

Youngest is in a musical at school and she will be singing and dancing the Hukilau (lyrics here) but she pronounces and sings it as the "hoo-key lump". It's absolutely adorable.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hey Karry!
Now that this school year is almost over, how has NOT A PARENT been? Was this year anything like last year? How is youngest doing? How are the pups?

5/16/2006 03:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Karry, Mom Here.... Happy Anniversary... a little late I'm afraid. Just sent your card out. I have been a little worried about you because I have not seen any posting so was wondering? you may be pretty busy. Did you have a nice Mother's Day? This time your anniversary and Mother's Day fell on the same day. Well, Keep in touch. I love you, MOM

5/18/2006 02:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture