.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I found the perfect christmas ornament idea for this year...

I need to visit the hardware store - the dollar store - and find someone that carrites RIT dye. I may also need tin snips too - not sure. Definitely will need a killer X-acto blade.... and a torch, an old pot and the stove. Ah - this will be fun!

In other artsy fartsy news - I have been comissioned to paint two little girls rooms! One wants a surfing theme, and the other is less creative but still will be pretty - it will be polkadots. I may have her help me paint it if she's interested. It's going to be so fun! I also have a mailbox I need to touch up for a neighbor. The paint is wearing.

Happy happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture