.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Sunday, June 04, 2006


Interesting ruins on one of my favorite roads in the area. The road is one of those with huge ancient trees right up on the edge of the road (we don't need no steenkin shoulders!) and the branches completely cover the road. It's like a tunnel of trees.

DH found this one afternoon on his way to a job. It's a state park apparently, but all it is is the ruin you just saw and a place to pull your car off the road to get out and look at it.

All I had was my new cameraphone with me - the images I'm getting from it aren't all that bad. I wish there were better controls for the camera.... one of these days I will get myself one of those digital SLR's I've been ogling for many years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture