.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Monday, June 26, 2006

Thinking...

I've noticed that I post less when I'm not happy. If I'm happy I post post post. so.... well, that was kind of pointless I guess because there isn't much I can do about it other than try to post more. Oh well.

I need to trim my monster bushes - with the recent influx of rain they have been growing like weeds. It's gone past the point of clippers and loppers - I need a chainsaw. Who knew holly could grow so big so fast??? Yikes.

I stopped by the bead store after work on Friday - and spent too much money again but I found a neat earthy stone called Bronzite that I am working into a necklace. DH told me that I picked up a bad strand because they are faceted kind of wonky but these stones are hand-faceted so they are going to be crooked. Sheesh - male computer nerds, they have no eye for jewelry. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture