.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life is not about getting to the destination, life is what happens to you on the way there. 

Tuesday, July 18, 2006


Here's my latest jewelry creation. Bronzite hand-faceted tab beads, glass swarovski pearls, seed beads and a leaf shaped Mother of pearl blister bearl pendant. That's a toggle type clasp on it - the little end slides in where the big end joins the necklace and goes thorugh a slot in the tube to secure it at the other end. It's my favorite piece of jewelry that I made so far. (Earring findings are cheap ones however, I ran out of sterling and I ran out of cash)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was good to talk to you yesterday. Love the jewelery piece. Like I said, have to get into this stuff in my spare time... hee, hee, hee. Thinking about quiting my job and staying home to take care of Gma&Gpa. Then having them pay me. We'll see. The only thing I don't like is that I have to sleep at their home, and I prefer my own bed. But now that they have their own alarms from life lines, maybe I could stay in my own bed. Just thinking. Give the kids a hug from me. Should have talked to them yesterday. But my mind has been fudge lately. Love MOM

7/19/2006 12:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I will try to get this posted again. It did not go yesterday. Love you, MOM

7/20/2006 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Cate said...

Wow! That's pretty!

7/20/2006 10:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Counter
Teak Furniture